Teaching Children in Missions and Training Teachers for Missions!
As a part of an international mission organization, we aspire to bring transformation to the nations through providing quality Christian education to the children of the world. We purpose to train teachers to reach the nations, and provide mobile and modular curriculum to be utilized around the world through the use of latest technology.
About YWAM, Our Parent Organization:
Youth With A Mission is an international volunteer movement of Christians from many backgrounds, cultures and Christian traditions, dedicated to serving Jesus throughout the world. Also known as YWAM, our purpose is simply to know God and to make Him known.
When YWAM began in 1960, our main focus was giving young people opportunities to demonstrate the love of Jesus to the whole world, according to His command in Mark 16:15. Today, we still focus on youth, but we have members (known as “YWAMers”) of almost every age and many of our short-term efforts have grown into long-term endeavors that have impacted lives and nations.
YWAM has a decentralized structure that encourages new vision and the exploration of new ways to change lives through training, convey the message of the gospel and care for those in need. We are currently operating in more than 1000 locations in over 180 countries, with a staff of over 18,000.
Youth With a Mission (YWAM) is a parent organization to University of the Nations (UofN). www.ywam.org and www.uofnkona.edu
Our goals for each child:
Our goals align with our foundational scripture 2 Peter 1:5-8
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of how divine providence is involved in and impacts each subject and sphere of society.
- To develop an understanding of all subjects through a biblical world view.
- To create an environment that is conducive to the discovery and release of the potential and gifting of each student for the betterment of local and global societies.
- To equip and facilitate the giftings of each child.
- To acquire a positive self-confidence in God
- To develop positive social behavior patterns
- To develop good health habits
- To have a firm knowledge of the Bible as we believe the Bible is the manual for all life.